The GM Diet Day 6 almost marks the end of your GM diet plan! This is in fact called a rewarding day to all the followers of the diet, who have experienced a gruelling time on the first 5 days. On Day 6, your food restrictions are slowly getting reduced, with your meals getting more elaborate. You can now eat your vegetables along with beef and brown rice you had on the Day 5. The bonus part is that there is no limit to the number of veggies you include to help you enjoy an interesting, delicious meal. Let us take a look into how the GM Diet 6th Day goes about:
How To Prepare for GM Diet Day 6 Plan?
On this day you must have already lost as much as 10 lbs! There would already be changes on how the way one looks as compared from the past few days of dieting. You may also observe a different change in your looks Because of the previous fruit-vegetable consumption a different glow in the skin can also be seen.
By past 5 days your body has already gone through a lot of fat reduction and increased metabolism therefore on day 6 there will be more need for beef for protein and muscle development, and fibre from vegetables to keep the body energized during the day.
Sample GM Diet Plan Day 6 Menu:
#GM Diet Plan Day 6:
Day 6 is about eating healthy portions of meat or grains with an unlimited quantity of vegetables.
- Include two portions of meat, chicken or fish, each weighing 284 gms.
- Vegetarians can replace meat with cottage cheese or brown rice.
- You can include as many vegetables as you wish to.
- Increase your water content by two more glasses to flush out the uric acid from the body.
- BREAKFAST: 1 bowl of mixed boiled vegetables & 1 glass of water.
- MORNING SNACK: 1 bowl of kidney beans, tomatoes & 1 glass of water.
- LUNCH: 1 bowl of brown rice/chicken breast/fish with the GM diet soup & 2 glasses of water.
- POST LUNCH SNACK: 2 carrots & 1 glass of water.
- EVENING SNACK: 1 bowl of GM soup & 1 glass of water.
- DINNER: 1 bowl of boiled vegetables & 2 glasses of water.
GM Diet Day 6 Recipes:
1. Beef and Vegetable Kebab
- Beef cubes – 6 (you can substitute it with chicken or Paneer if you are vegetarian).
- Red Tomato – 1
- Yellow Bell Pepper – 1
- Onion – 1
- Slice all the mentioned vegetables into quarter inches and together with beef cubes (2 or 3 per stick), skew them on barbecue sticks.
- Baste them with low-fat butter and also season with salt and pepper as needed or you can it dry too! Then grill on an open fire until beef is tender and soft.
- You can also substitute beef with paneer or meat up to your choice! It is for 3.
Foods To Avoid On This Day:
Below is the list of foods to strictly avoid eating on the day 6 of the GM diet plan:
- Potato and Sweet Potato.
- Any grain other than brown rice.
- High amounts of butter and oil.
- Sweetened Beverages.
- Packaged juices.
- White foods.
Why This Works?
Day 6 offers a nutrition rich diet comprising of grains, meat and vegetables. It can satisfy your hunger pangs with a dose of delicious savoury food items. Along with that, you will also feel energised due to the high amounts of vitamins, minerals and carbs in your diet. Drinking plenty of water can flush out the uric acid from the body.
GM Diet Day 6 Exercises:
On Day 6, you consume way too many calories in the form of rice, meat and veggies. This is why a slightly intense workout is recommended to burn them and maintain the weight:
- Simple Face Exercises.
- Rotation of Neck, Shoulder, Wrist and Arms.
- Push Ups.
- Brisk Walking.
- Breathing Exercises.
How Will You Feel At The End Of Day 6?
By the end of Day 6, you will notice a renewed you! From the glow on your skin to the trimmed down waistline, there will be quite a few changes in your body. You will also feel excited about running towards the finish line with just one more day to go!
Now that you are on the cliff edge of the diet program, you need to stay all the more focussed. The GM diet Day 6 is a transition day to the final Day 7 of your plan. With just another day standing between you and your goals, you need to prepare your body physically and mentally contain your excitement. Just take rest and see how you can plan for the next day that marks the end of your diet!